With vast experience in plant maintenance, and with links to all main plant suppliers, Walkerweld provide reliable servicing and repairs for all makes and models of plant and equipment.
Our qualified welding engineers diagnose faults, obtain the necessary parts and carry out repairs quickly and efficiently, either at our fully equipped workshops or on-site.
Walkerweld Engineering provide solutions including:
- Refurbishing of excavator buckets, cutting edges and wear plates etc.
- Repairs and modifications to excavator dipper arms and booms.
- Modifications of plant and attachments (safety rails, lifting attachments, quick hitches etc.)
- Manufacturing and installation of specialised equipment to all types of demolition & specification machines.
- Modifications to increase the safety specifications on excavators and cranes.
- Bespoke design service for fittings and attachments for all machines, including track guards, ram guards, cab guards and under belly plates etc.