With a vast experience in the plant maintenance industry and with links to all the main plant suppliers, Walkerweld provides reliable service and repairs for all makes and models of plant and equipment. Our highly qualified welding engineers diagnose faults, obtain the necessary parts and carry out repairs quickly and efficiently, either at our fully equipped workshops or on-site. Walkerweld Engineering can provide solutions including:
• Refurbishing excavator buckets, cutting edges, wear plates etc.
• Repairs and modifications to dipper arms & booms on excavators.
• Modifying plant & attachments (safety rails, lifting attachments, quick hitches etc.)
• Manufacturing and installing specialised kit to all types of demolition & specification machines.
• Modifying & increasing safety specifications on excavators and cranes.
• Bespoke design service for fittings and attachments for all machines, including track guards, ram guards, cab guards, under belly plates etc.
Walkerweld Plant Maintenance Services